Thursday, March 1, 2012

Are You Sure This Will Make My Ass Look Bigger?

   Women. After 25+ years of being married to one, I'll be god damned if I can figure them out. Take shopping for instance. Your sweetie comes out of the change room in a fairly tight-fitting outfit, and before you can say ANYTHING, she asks "does this make my ass look big"? And man, you're fucked if you don't answer "no" quick enough.
   Which brings me to the point of my post. Seems cops in the U.S have arrested a woman for giving buttock enhancement injections to a British woman that may have played a role in her death. It was last year the 20 year old Brit died after getting injections at a hotel near the Philadelphia airport. Not a clinic hmm? And you're willing to pay someone you don't know to get a needle in the rump full of who knows what? I'd laugh if it was Tenderflake lard! Talk about a lard-ass! Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I'll try harder next time.
   Anyway, our suspect was arrested at what's known as a "pumping party", where she'd inject clients. And one of them got sick. Surprise, surprise. Now, I realize health care in the States is expensive, and cosmetic surgery will run quite a bit, but low cost butt enhancement injections? Shit, low cost ANYTHING "cosmetic" and you end up getting exactly what you pay for.
   I'm sorry, butt I can't help butt laugh my ass off!
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment