Friday, November 8, 2013

This Is Just Bullshit

   Remembrance Day is Monday, but a Costco store in B.C is being remembered for a not so special reason. It seems the retailer KICKED OUT a former Air Cadet who was trying to sell them. Seems the guy has been selling the poppies for years, but was told last weekend to stop selling them at the Costco outlet.
   As you probably know, the campaign runs for 2 weeks, and the money raised goes to help fund the Royal Canadian Legion. It also helps commemorate those service personnel who gave their lives in war. Apparently, the nearby Superstore welcomed the fellow in with open arms, but not Costco.
   If it seems like I'm targeting Costco, yeah. I am. And I say FUCK Costco over this. In fact, I'm ripping up my membership card right in front of the store manager this weekend. While wearing several poppies.
   And my reaction is being echoed by several people across the country who also feel the same way.
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment