Monday, June 18, 2012

Now Thats What I Call Art

   It seems just about every country's got a "Talent" show these days. You know what I mean, "America's Got Talent", "Britain's Got Talent". Those shows. One's I never watch. EVER! But I wish we got "Thailand's Got Talent" after this. A young female contestant stirred up controversy, and even has the country's culture minister in a tizzy, calling her performance "shocking".
   What did she do? Pull her county's flag through her legs? No. Diss the government in a comedy stand-up? No. Sing a raunchy song? No.
   So, what DID she do to cause such an uproar? Well, she painted a picture. That's all, just painted a picture. O-kay, she stripped off her top, doused herself in multi-colored paint and used her tits as brushes while she pressed herself against the canvas and "danced". After politely addressing the judges and turning her back to them. Of course (damn it). That's one moment I'd be using TiVo for. Several times.
   It almost makes me want to take up painting. I wonder if she could show me her "pointers". Oh, yeah. She was voted into the next round of the competition 2-1. The lone dissenting vote was, naturally, from the woman judge.
   You gotta love art!
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment