Friday, September 19, 2014

Whoop-De-Fucking-Do

   So, the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus came out today. As the title of this post might suggest, I could give a rats ass. The screen is bigger, and that's about the most noticeable change. The larger screen also brings them in line with main rival Samsung in the battle of the bigger screen. There's also a new feature, Apple Pay, which allows owners of the devices to pay at the register by tapping the phone.
   I freely admit that I'm not the most technology savvy person out there, but given what's happened with the iCloud recently, I'm sure it won't be long before someone hacks these devices.
   I will not be getting one of these. In fact, there are no Apple products in my home. Not a pad, or a pod, let alone a phone. I hate all the hoopla surrounding these "events", and I do not like Apple to begin with. I'm sticking with my Android for now, and likely will in the future. As for shit like Apple Pay, no way. I'll still pay my bills at the bank, thank you, not on line.
   I gotta admit, I had to laugh when the very first person in the world to get one dropped the fucking thing as he was opening the box. The screen apparently didn't break. Lucky for him.
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment