Saturday, September 6, 2014

Just Hit "Delete", Kim

   Ratings for her "reality" show must really be bad. But not so bad that Kim Kartrashian needs to do this. Seems her and rap 'star' hubby Kanye may have made a sex tape. For the love of humanity Kim DELETE THE THING!!!!! Seems during an interview, she was asked about the possibility that one exists, and was, for a change, rather coy. She simply said "If we have, it's never something I want to go public".
   Thank fuck for that! I'm sure more than a few people would like to see her and hubby doing the vertical mamba, but not me. You know from past posts how I feel about this leech. I'll keep my comments about her husband private.....for now.
   If you do indeed have a tape of you getting railed by Kanye, delete the damn thing. And if your show sucks that bad, cancel it immediately and never EVER return to TV.
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment