Friday, November 25, 2016

He's Getting What?

   Kanye West is in hospital in a "poor mental state". Boo-fucking-hoo. To say I'm not a fan of Mr. Kardashian is a vast understatement. I'm even less of a fan (if that's possible) after hearing about this. Seems K has ended a couple of his "concerts" early before he was taken in for care in L.A. And as a result, he's had to cancel 21 more. And this is where I have a huge problem.
   Seems his insurance policy is going to kick in which covers lost profits and financial obligations for cancelled concerts due to illness, and he could MAKE up to 30 million dollars. Jesus fucking Christ! Where the fuck do I sign up for an insurance policy that pays me for not showing up for work? Oh. Shit. That's right. I already have one. It's called "unemployment insurance", cause if I pulled the same shit, I'd get my ass fired.
   Now, I'm not saying this is a scam, but it sure seems a little self serving for KW to get paid for not working. I just wonder if this is the same insurance company that covered the loss from Kween Kim's "robbery" in Paris, when she had her jewelry snatched. I have yet to hear if French police have made any headway on that. Or is Inspector Clouseau overseeing that investigation.
   Sorry, got off topic there. At the risk of slandering KW, I won't tell you exactly how I feel about him, but I will let my feelings be known about his "music", if you can call it that. Maybe I'm just (way) to old to pick up on what he's laying down, but "rap" to me is the musical equivalent of a combination of projectile vomiting and explosive diarrhea.
   And Kanye, if you are genuinely ill, I don't wish you any further distress. If this IS a con, grow up you kunt.
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment