Friday, August 7, 2015

Random Shit Friday

   Yeah, again I'm just gonna string some shit together for today's post. And we'll start with my favorite tin-pot dictator, "lil" Kim Jung Un (aka: Sum Dum Fuk).
   North Korea's favorite son has decided his country needs to keep it's own time. So, he's decreed all clocks will be set 30 minutes earlier to avoid "wicked imperialism" of places like South Korea and Japan, which his country currently shares a time zone with. And why not? His country's already about 30 years in the past, so I guess another half hour ain't gonna make much difference.
   Moving on: A young woman wanting to hand a petition to Peru's Prime Minister took the "get to the choppa" phrase a little too figuratively. The 20 year old wanted to hand a letter to the P.M about her jailed brother. So, she decided to slip past security and try to button-hole the guy as his helicopter landed. Just one hitch. As she was walking up to greet him she ran face-first into the rear rotor and was decapitated. But apparently the government isn't all cruel. They'll pay the cost of her funeral.
   Moving on: This is far and away my favorite photograph so far this year:
   Pope Frankie was at some youth function (I believe was), when he encountered this woman. I don't know who she is, nor do I much care. But you just gotta wonder what was going through Frankie's mind. My guess is "I must remember to give a blessing to the..HOLY FUCK!! Look at the size of those tits!" At least the young lady is getting her points across. I guess it was cold wherever they were. Either that or she was excited to meet Frank. I just hope he wasn't getting excited about the generous jugs she presented him. "Is that a cross in your cassock, or are you happy to see me?" Tits okay. She's chest what he's looking for. And a fuckin' good look he got too! I've heard staring at a woman's boobs adds 5 years to your life. From the look on Frankie's face, I'd say he's added about 30. Mind you, when I first saw this it took me a few minutes to realize the pope was even IN the picture!!
   Have a great weekend.
   'Nuff said

No comments:

Post a Comment