Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Have YOU Seen The New McDonalds Mascot?

   That's it. The new mascot for kids meals. How many nightmares will that cause? Already, some are calling it the "McScary" meal on social media. One pundit called it the meal that eats you! To be fair, it is kinda creepy looking. To me, it almost looks like the oven from a stove waiting to gobble up anyone who gets close to it. Either that, or a rejected Monty Python cartoon.
   I have no idea what the advertising boffins were thinking of, but if I was a kid, I'd be begging my folks not to give me "The Box". I guess it goes along with the new look Ronald McDonald:
   Who looks for all the world like a creepy used car salesman. Just 2 more reasons why I'll never darken the door of a Rotten Ronnies. I'm just wondering now how many other people who've had their kids damn near shit their pants when they see the mascot (or at least start screaming) will feel the same.
   'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment