Friday, February 20, 2015

Hello Handsome!!!

   You have got to love the new look Sum Dum Fuk (or Kim Jung Un) is sporting these days. I'm especially impressed with the eye-brow wax job he got. North Korea's tin-pot dictator also looks like he's been packing on the pounds, while his countrymen starve. Pretty much typical for 'Lil Kim and his family.
   I don't know where he got the haircut from, but I hope HE wanted it that way. If his barber gave it to him without permission, said barber likely was fed to the same dogs 'Lil Kim will be woofing down at his next meal. It's almost like the bowl slipped while the clippers were running. And those fucking eyebrows. 'Nuff said about them.
   The hair almost looks like he stuck his tiny dick in an electrical socket. Or was scared shitless by his advisors when they told him what the USA and allies had pointed at him if he ever dared loose off a nuke. I'll admit, I'm not exactly the picture postcard of sartorial splendor myself, but JEEZ!!!
   You know what he reminds me of? One of those fucking troll dolls from the 1960's
   Except no where near as good looking.
   'Nuff said

No comments:

Post a Comment