Thursday, July 6, 2017

The Things You See On Social Media (Part 2)

   Okay, I admit it. I'm a bit of a social media troll. I spend way too much time on Facebook, but today, that time ill-spent was well worth it.
   As I was going through F.B, I came on a post from one of my friends, who, in turn, got it off Twitter. Now, I'll freely admit I fucking hate Twitter. It's the most fucking useless of all the useless social media. Thanks in no small part to the Twit In Chief
   But this time, it's got nothing to do with The Donald, but it is indirectly Fake News, as he likes to say. Actually, more like Fake Sports. Want it narrowed down even further? It's (apparently) from something called The Fake ESPN. And I got a really good chuckle out of it.
   And while I still fucking hate Twitter, after seeing this, I might just think about joining. Nah, I won't.
   'Nuff said.


No comments:

Post a Comment